- For Civil Engineering Applications, Rubber Modified Asphalt, Construction and Industrial Applications.
- Used to manufacture of reclaim rubber.
- Material to rubber tile and racetrack.
- Crumb rubber incorporated into rubber or plastic products. There are three major advantages for utilizing crumb rubber in the manufacture of rubber and plastic products.
- Use as a filler for reducing cost.
- Adding functionality or modifying properties of the end products.
- Environmentally beneficial product as a consequence of recycling and waste minimization.
- The major consideration of this application is related to cost since the selling price of virgin rubber and plastic resin is relatively low.
- Crumb rubber has been incorporated into rubber and plastic materials, such as floor mats, vehicle mud guards, carpet padding, adhesives etc.